Fun-filled family holidays for all
At Tregoad, we’ve got plenty to keep the whole family entertained throughout the summer holidays. For active kids, there’s a basketball and football field; table tennis and a games room with air hockey, pool and arcade games; and a play park for the younger ones. Our indoor heated swimming pool can be enjoyed by all ages, while our Jacuzzi spa is the perfect sanctuary for adults to relax and unwind.
Reasons to choose Tregoad
- Range of accommodation to suit families of all ages, sizes and budgets
- Activity-packed schedule for kids and grown-ups alike
- Facilities to keep boredom sidelined, including sports field, play park and games room
- Indoor, heated swimming pool open all year round
- Jacuzzi for adults to relax in
- Cinema to keep kids entertained
- Safe, secure location
- Modern, clean amenities
- Cafe and takeaway bar
- With a dedicated dog-walking area, we even welcome well-behaved pets.
Activities & disco – keep the kids busy
A full week of family fun can be hard work. Our 30 seat on-site cinema shows a children’s film nearly every evening, allowing adults time to chill out at the Tavern. There’s quizzes, bingo, live music, sing-alongs and disco nights.
The kids disco at 7:00pm each evening during the summer months, and makes a great end to the day with music, games and lots of fun!
Peace, and peace of mind
As parents, whilst you always want your children to have a great time, it’s also essential to know they’re safe. Thankfully, Tregoad Park is situated well away from main roads and has a secure entry and exit barrier system.
And if cooking doesn’t fit into your idea of a holiday, then our delicious selection of reasonably-priced breakfasts, evening meals and takeaways ought to put your mind at rest.