Tregoad Manor House: for Cornish holidays on a grand scale
If you’re planning a large get-together in a holiday setting, then Tregoad Park’s manor house could be the perfect location. With ample room for up to 18 guests, you can spread the cost staying at a luxurious detached house. Even better, it’ll allow you all to enjoy more time together during your Cornish holiday.
Room for everyone, and then a few more
Even at full guest capacity, there’s plenty of space to unwind and relax. Though the Manor House really comes into its own at social occasions, with the three extravagant reception rooms, extensive conservatory and a grand dining room with seating for 18 people. The kitchen is contemporary and well-equipped. There are bedrooms of varying sizes, including master, twin and family rooms, equipped with varying features from Freeview TVs to en-suite facilities.
The house’s elevated, South-facing position makes the very best of the location – offering maximum sunshine as well as stunning sea views, with a spacious area for family barbeques.
And to top it off, visitors to the Manor House now have access to their own Canadian six-person hot tub – maintained throughout your stay at a comfortable 35°C.
Features to match any big occasion:
- Huge, detached Georgian house
- Sleeps up to 18
- 7 spacious bedrooms in total
- 1 ground floor bedroom for easy access
- 4 en-suite bedrooms
- 3 large reception areas
- Dining area to seat 18
- 6-person hot tub, all to yourselves
- South facing elevation
- Clear sea views & sun trap all day
- Relax on the private terrace area
- Explore the surrounding gardens
- Stylish, contemporary kitchen
- Everything you need for your stay provided
- 5 flat-screen TVs: squabbles averted
- Large conservatory
- Free shared indoor pool & jacuzzi spa
- Free Wi-fi available